- Art of Living Center: 2401 15th St. NW, Washington, D.C. 20009
- Capitol Hill Bikes: 719 8th St. SE, Washington, D.C. 20003
- Live Green Office: 2452 18th St., NW, Washington, D.C. 20009
- Amicus Green Building Center: 4080 Howard Ave, Kensington, MD. 20895
- That Yellow Gym: 3220 17th St. NW, Washington, D.C. 20010 (in the Argyle Building)
- Chancellor’s Row Townhomes by EYA: Regent Place NE, Washington, D.C. 20017
- Capitol Quarter Townhomes by EYA: 1020 4th St. SE, Washington, D.C. 20003
- Trohv: 232 Carroll St NW, Washington, DC 20012
- Flats 130: 130 M St. NE, Washington, D.C. 20002
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Cleaning your Closet and Doing Some Good!
As we gear up for Earth Day, Live Green and Repax have teamed up to help you clean out your closets AND benefit Goodwill of Greater Washington. From now until April 20ieth, just drop off your usable but unwanted clothes at one of the locations listed below.