Friday, November 9, 2012

Cleaning Green Part 1: Soap!

At the DC GreenFest a couple of weeks ago, I came across the Dr. Bronner's booth. A long time favorite, that is both FairTrade and USDA Certified Organic, Dr. Bronner's is still out there. I buy their soap in a gallon size jug that I store under my sink. The soap is uber-duber concentrated, so I've long diluted it to wash my dishes and for my hand washing needs on the road or at home.  The soaps come in a variety of flavors. Dr. Bronner's soaps are:
  • Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based; 
  • Made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils; 
  • Multi-Purpose: 18-in-1 Uses
  • Use no synthetic foaming agents, thickeners or preservatives; and
  • arepackaged in 100% Post-Consume Recycled Bottles and Paper Labels
What's not to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment