Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Cleaning Service that Walks....I mean...Bikes the Talk!

Maid to Clean's Bicycles!
On my bike ride to work this morning, I came across "Maid to Clean's" bike brigade!  They work in neighborhoods across DC and have a long time commitment to greening. The bikes are just one more step in their ongoing efforts to keep their carbon footprint low and use "neutral products like vinegar and water, baking soda, and Bon Ami – all of which contain no chlorine, dye, phosphorus, or fragrance." There's even a cute YouTube video about their biking

5 comments:

  1. Great post I must say. Simple but yet entertaining and engaging... Keep up the good work. baton rouge pressure cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTS Building Maintenance is your all in one source for commercial cleaning services Vancouver and Office facility cleaning services.
    cleaning services vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.
    snow services Cleveland









    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Informative Content. You may also try Cleaning Services Vancouver BC
    Enjoy quick service

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed, I have to say. Really hardly at any time do I experience a site that's the two educative and entertaining, and allow me tell you, you might have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is fantastic the issue is anything that not ample men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my find for anything referring to this. Reusable Moving Box
    eco friendly moving Box vancouver

    ReplyDelete