Monday, December 2, 2013

2013 DC Recycler Gift Guide - Bike Lights

So, since it "tis the season", I thought I'd share some of my favorite gift ideas with you for this year.  

If you follow this blog at all, you won't be surprised to see that the top of my list this year...as in other years..is BIKE LIGHTS! But before you move on to another website, consider that  despite the biking craze in DC, many cyclists don't have good lighting on their bikes. Any cyclist will be happy to have one more bright light!
  
My newest favorite bike lights are these ThunderBolts.  They strap on (and off) to almost any part of a bike...and they're rechargeable by just plugging them into a USB port.  There are front and back lights...and they are BRIGHT!!! I bought mine LOCALLY at Capitol Hill Bikes on 8th St SE..but I'm sure other local stores sell them as well.
 
If you REALLY want to go nuts (which I do) check out these (awesome) Cosmic Brightz and Wheel Brightz lights!  I bought the wheel lights..and even the Capitol Police think they're cool! I bought mine at the Container Store in Tennleytown.
 

1 comment:

  1. IT IS Genuinely Really Helpful FOR ME.I LIKE YOUR Publish Simply because IT IS Very Beneficial FOR ME AS Effectively. HOPING THE Same Very best Work IN THE UP COMING Days ALSO. THANK YOU! Reusable Moving Box
    eco friendly moving Box vancouver

    ReplyDelete